Popular Gold Coast conferencing and function venue Mantra Legends Hotel, Surfers Paradise has launched a new and unique interactive meetings experience for conference delegates.
From interactive activities to memorable food experiences, Mantra Legends Hotel conference delegates will now receive access to a host of stimulating experiences during their event to optimise their conference experience and add a fresh twist to the hotel’s impressive conference space and facilities.
The hotel’s new Legends Interactive Meeting Experience (L.I.M.E.) offering includes:
- Arrival Experience: Each delegate will receive a pre-arrival welcome letter introducing their impending L.I.M.E. experience, a priority check-in and an arrival gift that encourages delegate interaction from the minute they arrive at the hotel. Each conference booking will also receive two complimentary indoor sky diving experiences including photos.
- Interactive Activities: Inspire creativity with a selection of interactive activity zones including an urban lawn games area for coits, boules and putting, a brain teaser and ideas bar, table tennis, Nintendo Wii gaming and relaxation zones with deluxe outdoor bean bags, Bluetooth speakers and headset plug-ins.
- Conference Room: Signature snacks including infused popcorn varieties, trail mixes and fresh fruits are served with water infusions and the latest audio visual enhancements are on offer with new touch screen interactive smartboard screens, in-room iPad ambience control and Apple Air-Play available for use.
- Food and Beverage Experience: Enjoy live cooking demonstrations and produce information sessions during lunch interactions, including themed lunches, food trivia, recipe card takeaways and made to order espresso coffee cart and leaf tea.
- Interactive Kick Start Activities: Kick start the day with a group Zumba, Boot Camp, Yoga or Pilates session on Surfers Paradise beach or on the hotel’s Garden Terrace.
Mantra Legends Hotel General Manager Ryan Newton said their new interactive meeting experience was designed to ensure delegates get the most out of their conferencing experience.
“We constantly try to find new ways to surprise and delight our guests and this new interactive meetings experience is a great way to stimulate delegate interaction and keep them engaged whilst providing a fun and motivating environment during breaks after delegates have often absorbed a lot of information,” Mr Newton said.
Just last year, Mantra Legends Hotel completed a half million dollar refurbishment to its conference and meeting space and lobby entrance. The 400 person capacity ballroom, two meeting rooms (capacity to 45 people) and boardroom received an executive makeover with new décor, AV and lighting and furniture, ensuring a revitalised modern look to one of the most popular conferencing and function venues on the Gold Coast.
The all-inclusive L.I.M.E. day delegate package at Mantra Legends Hotel is available from $69 per person. Overnight accommodation is also available for delegates from $110* per night in a Deluxe Studio Hotel Room.
Ετικέτες: Incentives, Meetings